About us
Personal Auto Insurance

A Homeowners policy is written to protect your home, personal property, and you and the members of your family from personal loss. A homeowners policy can be tailored to meet your specific needs.

Homeowners policies can also be written to cover personal property and your liability for condominiums and townhouses, as well as for renters.

The basic homeowners policy has the following property coverages:

Dwelling: This coverage includes the main residence, including structures attached to the dwelling. This coverage does not include the land on which the dwelling is located.

Other Structures: This coverage includes structures that are not attached to the main dwelling (structures set apart from the dwelling by clear space).

Personal Property: This coverage is for personal property owned or used by the 'insured'. Special Limits of Liability apply and can be tailored to the specific needs of the insured.

Loss of Use: This coverage is for expenses incurred because the main dwelling can't be lived in due to a covered loss. This section of the policy describes what expenses will be paid until the dwelling can be lived in again.

Personal Liability: This coverage protects the insured if a claim or suit is brought against them for damages of 'bodily injury' or 'property damages' caused by an 'occurrence' to which coverage applies. Certain limitations may apply.

Medical Payments to Others: This coverage is for medical expenses of others, not living in the household, resulting from an accident causing 'bodily injury' at the insured premises.  This also includes injury caused by the insured's pet.